Thursday, August 9, 2007

Joke ^^


One day in a language school in Australia.

Teacher : "All right, now I'd like you to make a sentence using the
words
GREEN, PINK and YELLOW. Who'd like to try?"

A student raised his hand. It was Kukoya from Japan.

Kukoya : "Early this morning, I looked out the window, I saw the GREEN
grass and PINK roses in the garden. I went outside and I feel the warm
YELLOW sunlight around me."

Teacher : "Not bad. Okay, who's next?"

Another student raised his hand. It was Ah Beng from Singapore.
Ah Beng : "I try! I try. Can aaah?"

Teacher : "No, no, not you!"

Ah Beng : "Aaaiiyaaa.. . let me try lah... I can do lah... you think I'm
stupid meeh..?"

Teacher : "Okay.. go ahead..."

Ah Beng : "This morning I heard the phone GREEEEEN... GREEEEEN... I PINK
up
and I said YELLOOOOW?"

Teacher : ?????????!!@##$$

2 comments:

vivi said...

pasti gurunya mabokkkkkk ekekekkekek pucingggggg :D

xuxu said...

dah pernah baca, tapi jadi ketawa lagi... especially ngebayangin pake logat singaporenya... :))